The Eames Era

The Eames Era - Go To Sleep

Why do I like this song? Somebody please tell me because I really can’t understand, it just seems at odds with what I’d normally go for. Discovering a few months back, I have been dying to share it with the world. What really perplexes me here is that despite liking this one song I have not bothered to seek out more of their material. So to be honest I really can’t tell you whether this band is all round incredible or have produced just this one gem. I’ll have to put it on my to-do list. While I might not be able to explain why it appeals to me, I can definitely say what: her voice. It would be disservice to describe it in words. So give it a listen and tell me, am I delirious or is it really as great as I find it to be?

1 comment:

Adi said...

Oes Tsetnoc one of the ways in which we can learn seo besides Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. By participating in the Oes Tsetnoc or Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa we can improve our seo skills. To find more information about Oest Tsetnoc please visit my Oes Tsetnoc pages. And to find more information about Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa please visit my Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa page and other update like as Beratnya Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa, Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa di perpanjang and Jangan Berhenti Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa. Thank you So much.

Oes Tsetnoc | Lanjutkan Mengembalikan Jati Diri Bangsa