Email Notifications

Slack. There’s really is no other word to describe it. I could try and use the excuse that I haven’t actually been at home the past week but I’m sure I could have posted if I really wanted to. No, I have been getting lazy and it’s got to stop. The real victims here are the readers. I know how frustrating it can be returning to a site only to find it just as you last left. So, for those who are interested, I’m gonna start sending email notifications whenever I update. This means you know straight away when a new post has arrived or more importantly you want have to keep checking in, only to be disappointed. Of course, I’ll try to keep the posts coming as frequently as possible and you probably don’t need this, but if you do, the option is there. Just send me a email at owiseone@gmail.com and let me know you’d like to receive some good news.

No comments: