Honourable Mentions

These are some more albums that I liked to varying degrees, but not enough to warrant them a full review.

I’m From Barcelona – Let Me Introduce My Friends
This 29-piece promised to be the next Polyphonic Spree with this euphoric album. Sadly it contained a few too many flaws, the first of which being they weren’t from Barcelona at all.
MP3: We’re From Barcelona

The Dears – Gang Of Losers
I was all ready to write about this, but when I went to do so, the words just didn’t come out. This lack of inspiration made me realise that maybe I didn’t like it as much as I thought.
MP3: Death or Life We Want You

Camera Obscura – Let’s Get Out Of This Country
This album is enjoyable from start to finish and the perfect anthem for mindless wandering. Unfortunately however, it lacks the spark to raise it to the next level
MP3: Lloyd, I’m Ready To Be Heartbroken

The Hidden Cameras - Awoo
This album was lively, fun and at times downright silly. It could have been great, if not for the few serious songs which for me just ruined its charm
MP3: Lollipop

Guillemots – Through The Window Pane
I really liked this album at times ,but while the lead singer may have a great voice, I felt he relied on it a bit too much; enough to put me off
MP3: Trains To Brazil

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lolalove guillemots. bravo!