Digital Music. Intro

Over the last few weeks I've been trying out various services, downloading music legally and generally just getting a feel for the state of digital music. Why? Well why not? I wanted to know what's wrong with it and what should be done to fix it. It's been quite an 'eye opening' experience and so I'd like to share it with you. If you're someone who's been sitting on the digital download fence, take notice. In fact, the issues I'll be discussing are one's that concern pretty much all music lovers. That means YOU.

I'll be posting it in parts, one every few days. It will probably be rather text-heavy, seeing as I have a tendency to indulge myself with copious amounts of paragraph, so I'll try to break it up with the occasional mp3. Anyway, enough of this introducing, the first post is awaiting you below. And guess what? It's more introducing! Don't say I didn't warn you.....

Enjoy!

No comments: