The radio aint that bad...

Finding a good radio station is quite a challenge these days. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be any out there that I can rely on consistently. However, that's no reason to give up. Radio is still a great way to discover new music and today it delivered. Thanks Toby.

It Was by Animals Talking

I'm not saying this song is groundbreaking or anything like that, but hearing it played was rather refreshing. It feels light and free flowing, which gives it a sort of uplifting vibe. Animals Talking are a relatively new band out of London which I'll happily admit I know nothing about. But if this song is any indication, we might be hearing a lot more soon.

2 comments:

......jOHN said...

Tell me more, I'm friends with these guys, when were they on the radio, what programme, time ect... let me know i'll pass it on x

Peter said...

about 4pm yesterday (tuesday). on local sydney (australia) radio station fbi. i linked in the post. not exactly the big time but still good!