Kes Band

If you're looking for something a little obscure, Kes Band might be the answer. They're a Melbourne band who play obscure pop songs, guided by the very distinct, almost childish vocals of Kes. And that's pretty much all I know about them. They came down to Sydney recently, and though I missed it, a friend went and said it blew him away. He showed me their album and I can see what he means. It's one of those intriguing albums that I keep going back to out of curiosity. I'll certainly be checking them out next time they come round.

Kes Band - Gentle Elf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When the Wow Gold wolf finally found the Buy Wow Goldhole in the chimney he crawled wow gold cheap down and KERSPLASH right into that kettle of water and that was cheapest wow gold the end of his troubles with the big bad wolf.

game4power,buy cheap wow gold

The next day the cheap wow gold buy gold wow little pig invited his mother over . She said "You see it is just as I told you. The way to wow goldget along in the world is to do world of warcraft gold things as well as you can." Fortunately for that little pig, he cheapest wow gold learned that lesson. And he just lived happily ever after!